1. Atay O and Skotheim JM. (2017). Spatial and temporal signal processing and decision making by MAPK pathways. J Cell Biol, pp.jcb-201609124.
2. Silas S, Mohr G, Sidote DJ, Markham LM, Sanchez-Amat A, Bhaya D, Lambowitz AM and Fire AZ. (2016). Direct CRISPR spacer acquisition from RNA by a natural reverse transcriptase–Cas1 fusion protein. Science, 351(6276), p.aad4234.
3. Atay O, Doncic A, and Skotheim JM. (2016). Switch-like transitions insulate network motifs to modularize biological networks." Cell Systems 3.2 (2016): 121-132. Cover of August 2016 Issue & Featured article (see Mancuso CP, Kiriakov S, and Khalil AS. "Cellular advantages to signaling in a digital world." Cell Systems 3.2 (2016): 114-115)
4. Kumar EA, Tsao DS, Radhakrishnan A, and Diehl M. (2015). Building cells for quantitative, live-cell analyses of collective motor protein functions. Methods in cell biology, 128, 69-82.
5. Doncic A, Atay O, Valk E, Grande A, Bush A, Vasen G, Colman-Lerner A, Loog M, and Skotheim JM. (2015). Compartmentalization of a bistable switch enables memory to cross a feedback-driven transition. Cell, 160(6), 1182-1195. Featured as Editor's Choice in Science Signaling, 8(370), p. ec77.
6. Efremov AK, Radhakrishnan A, Tsao DS, Bookwalter CS, Trybus KM, and Diehl MR. (2014). Delineating cooperative responses of processive motors in living cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(3), E334-E343.
7. Silas S, Fitzsimmons CM, Jones FM, de Moira AP, Wawrzyniak J, Tukahebwa EM, and Dunne DW. (2014). Human IgE responses to different splice variants of Schistosoma mansoni tropomyosin: associations with immunity. International journal for parasitology, 44(6), 381-390.
8. Atay O and Skotheim JM. (2014). Modularity and predictability in cell signaling and decision making. Molecular Biology of the Cell, 25(22), 3445-3450. Published in The Special Issue on Quantitative Biology for 2014.
9. Tsao DS and Diehl MR. (2014). Molecular motors: Myosins move ahead of the pack. Nature nanotechnology, 9(1), 9-10.
10. Kumar EA, Tsao DS, and Diehl MR. (2014). Motor Mutants bring Wild-Type Motors to a Halt Stochastically. Biophysical journal, 107(2), 279-281.
11. Diehl MR, Tsao DS, and Kumar E. (2014). Synthetic Tools for Delineating Multiple Motor Functions in Living Cells. Biophysical Journal, 106(2), 362a.
12. Doncic A, Eser U, Atay O, and Skotheim JM. (2013). An algorithm to automate yeast segmentation and tracking. PloS One, 8(3), e57970.
13. Glittenberg MT, Silas S, MacCallum DM, Gow NA, and Ligoxygakis P. (2011). Wild-type Drosophila melanogaster as an alternative model system for investigating the pathogenicity of Candida albicans. Disease models & mechanisms, 4(4), 504-514.
14. Atay O, Amosova O, Kuhlman, TE, Cox EC, and Fresco JR. DNA self-depurination sequences reduce gene expression and result in stochastic switching in E.coli. In revision for Plos Biology.